Our Promise to You
Making the decision to buy a new home will be one of the most important and exciting decisions you will ever make. Here at Create Homes we put the same high standards of care and attention into looking after our customers, as we do into building our homes.
- We will provide you with detailed information about your new home and Customer Care procedures.
- We will ensure that our Contracts of Sales use terms and conditions that are fair and clearly set out.
- We will assist you with regard to the choices and options available to you throughout the purchase process.
- Regular updates about the progress of construction and legal completion will be provided to you.
- We will ensure you receive Health and Safety advice to minimise the risk of danger when visiting during construction and in the use of your new home.
- We will provide you with full details about the Warranty Provider that will cover your home, as well as our own warranties and those of the manufacturers of which you will benefit.
- We will invite you to a demonstration of your new home’s many features before you move in.
- We will inform our customers clearly about the Aftercare service we provide once you have moved into your new home, including emergency out of hours cover details.
- Our Sales Executive and After-Care Manager will contact you after you move in, to ensure you are settled in and to answer any questions you may have.
- We will provide you with access to an online system to help deal with any snagging issues you may have, and deal with them in a timely manner.
- Whilst we hope to get things right first time, we want to make sure that in the event something does go wrong, the problem can be remedied as quickly and professionally as possible, working with our partner, home emergency experts NPA 24/7. To provide extra peace of mind if there is an emergency in your home, you will be given an emergency helpline number which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We will provide details of who to contact if you believe we have not satisfactorily fulfilled our Charter commitments.
- If you have a complaint or concern at any stage of the buying process and beyond, please follow our complaints procedure.
Our Customer Charter complies with the requirements of the Consumer Code of Home Builders.
As a purchaser of a new home, you are protected by the Consumer Code Scheme.
Find out more about the Consumer Code for Homebuilders on their website here.