Early Bird Reservations
DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR DREAM HOME
If you have found the perfect dream home in your chosen Create Homes development, but it hasn’t yet been officially released for sale, our Early Bird Scheme gives you the chance to officially register your interest, giving you the first option to purchase your new home when the plot is released.
YOUR STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO OUR EARLY BIRD SCHEME
Our Sales Executives are on hand to guide you every step of the way.
Step 1: Choose the plot you are interest in, then book an appointment with one of our friendly Sales Executives. You can do this by calling directly, or by booking an appointment online.
Step 2: If your chosen plot has not yet been released for sale, you will be guided through the Early Bird process at your appointment. You can officially express your interest in your chosen plot through the Early Bird Scheme.
Step 3: If you are in a position to proceed, your Sales Executive will give you a guide price and an approximate release date. Then if you wish, you can choose to go ahead by filling in an Early Bird Reservation form.
Step 4: Once you have completed the form and put down a deposit of £500, you will have first refusal on this home and your Sales Executive will keep you up to date on the progress of the build. (If someone has already expressed interest in the same plot, you can be put on a reserve list.)
Step 5: As soon as the plot is released, your Sales Executive will be in touch and will tell you know the actual list price and build dates. You can then decide if you want to go ahead with a full reservation of your chosen home and pay a full reservation fee (a further £500). If for some reason you change your mind, we will refund £250 of the Early Bird reservation fee back to you.
Step 6: Once you’ve officially secured your home, we can arrange appointments for choosing your options and any upgrades, in advance of your home being ready - keeping you informed every step of the way!
- For specific information about The Early Bird process, please contact us on the enquiry form below.
QUALIFYING FOR THE EARLY BIRD SCHEME
In order to qualify for the Early Bird Scheme, you will need to confirm your agreement of the following:
- You are in a position to proceed and are not reliant upon the sale of another property to purchase.
- You will be required to respond with a commitment to buy your chosen home by way of full reservation within 48 hours of Create Homes informing you of the plot release and price.
- You understand that the Early Bird agreement will expire after 6 months, at which time you may request a part refund of your Early Bird reservation fee.
- You understand that Create Homes reserves the right to re-plan the development or change the house type and you will be advised of the option of any alternatives, if available.
Ts&Cs: Our Early Bird Scheme is only available on selected plots and may not be available at all Create Homes developments. Please speak to your Sales Executive to check current availability.