Easy Move Scheme
You’ve found the Create Home of your dreams, but you don’t have a buyer for your current property? Don’t worry, we can work with local estate agents to get you the best price possible for your current home.
Our Easy Move Scheme could make your getting your new perfect home a reality. If you are accepted onto our Easy Move Scheme, we will reserve your Create Home for you whilst your property sells. We work with local agents for 6-8 weeks to get the best possible price for your home, selling your house quickly and easily. We will pay your estate agency fees to make your moving process less costly!*
The process is simple:
- We pay your estate agency fees
- You can be upsizing or downsizing
- We work with a local Estate Agents to get the best possible price for your home
- Once we receive the valuation report you can then reserve your Create Home for six weeks
- Help to Buy is available with this scheme for first time buyers (T&C's apply*)
*T&C's apply. Available on selected plots only, subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Create Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time. Please speak to a Sales Executive for more information
“Relax. We can help you find a buyer for your property.”
OUR EASY MOVE SCHEME - STEP-BY-STEP
1. Visit the Create Homes sales office to discuss selling your property through our Easy Move Scheme. Get the ball rolling by filling in one simple form.
2. Competitive valuations on your property are then arranged at a time that suits you.
3. The best marketing price for your property is then decided based on extensive research.
4. Two of the top local estate agents are instructed on your behalf to market your property for an agreed period of time.
5. Financial and chain checks are made carefully on anyone that makes an offer on your home.
6. Once sold all the solicitors are dealt with on your behalf, making sure your sale runs as smoothly as possible.
Happy new homeowners at St. Petersfield's, Inskip
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you value my property?
We choose two estate agents in your local area to value your property. Together, we decide the best marketing price for your property
What happens after the valuation?
We compile a detailed report on your property, providing you with area statistics and local comparable information. We want to achieve the best price for your property and this report will give you the evidence to show why we have recommended a particular marketing price to you. Once you have agreed on a marketing price with us, we will go ahead and put your property on the market with the agents.
What happens when I accept an offer on my property?
If you are accepted on the scheme and are happy to accept an offer on your property, we will be on hand to support you through the selling process. We will recommend solicitors on your behalf and from there, you will be given a dedicated Sales Handler, who will see your sale through to completion. You will then receive regular updates and the Sales Team will be available with any questions you may have regarding your sale.
Easy Move & Part Exchange Guide