First six new house designs for Sandpipers revealed
Create Homes is excited to reveal the first six house type designs have been released for presale at our latest countryside development site in Longridge, in the Ribble Valley on 23rd April. These beautiful new homes are to be built in the first phase of homes to be released to market. The Sandpipers development will provide a total of 34 new homes when complete, offering in a mixture of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. The new house designs, part of Create Homes' new 'Prestige Collection' have been created for the more decerning buyer, who expects quality, space and a perfect location, all of which can be found at The Sandpipers development.
The six new house types available in the first release are:
- The Farringdon - A five bedroom detached luxury family home with double garage
- The Ribbleton - A four bedroom detached luxury family home with integral double garage
- The Garrison - A four bedroom detached family home with integral double garage
- The Elston - A four bedroom detached family home with integral garage
- The Whittingham - A four bedroom detached luxury home with detached garage
- The Cadley - A three bedroom detached Dormer bungalow (for over 55s only)
- The Marketing suite opened on 23rd April at The Sandpipers
- For more information on this development or to book an appointment, visit our Developments page
- Using the enquiry form below to request more information
- More new home deisgns will be announced in due course
- Keep up to date on the development and new releases by signing up to our newsletter
TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW HOMES
The Sandpipers, Longridge sits on the outskirts of the forest of Bowland, an area of outstanding natural beauty, just 7 miles from the city of Preston. The new development on Preston Road, has access to excellent commuter links to the M6, M65 and M61 and commands stunning views of the adjoining RSPB Wetlands and the stunning Ribble Valley.
As with all Create Homes developments, ‘The Sandpipers’ is in a beautiful countryside setting and is the ideal location to bring up your family safely, retire to or even work from home, away from all the noise, pollution and stress of city living – yet close enough to get everywhere you need.
- Why not get in touch with our Sales team today using the form below?