Early Bird Reservations launched at Chapel Mill
EARLY BIRD RESERVATIONS
Create Homes are offering interested buyers the opportunity to make an Early Bird Reservation on their chosen plot at ‘Chapel Mill’ at this beautiful new village development, meaning proceedable buyers can now officially express their interest on a choice of 50 plots to be built at the Elswick site. Homes on the south of the development will be the first to be completed and will be ready to move into in Spring 2023.
The Create Homes Early Bird Scheme gives buyers the chance to officially register their interest in a property with a just small deposit, giving them the first option to purchase the new home when the plot is officially released for sale. This option is strongly advised so that buyers do not miss out on purchasing a new home in Elswick, due to the high interest in the development already being noted by the sales and marketing teams.
APPOINTMENTS INITIALLY HELD IN LONGRIDGE
Before the show home opens at Chapel Mill, early 2023, appointments should be made at ‘The Sandpipers’ development in Longridge, where customers can take a tour of The Whittingham show home and view the quality of the homes that will be available for sale at the new Elswick development before they make their Early Bird reservation.
OUR NEW HOUSE DESIGNS
- The Ribbleton - A five bedroom detached executive home with double integral garage
- The Newsham - A four bedroom detached family home with integral garage
- The Whittingham - A four bedroom detached family home with detached garage
- The Broughton - A four bedroom detached family home with integral garage
- The Sherwood - A four bedroom detached family home with integral garage
- The Grimsargh - A three bedroom detached family home with integral garage
- The Barton - A three bedroom semi-detached family home with private parking
There are also a select number of quality Shared Ownership properties to allow first time buyers the chance to get on the property ladder:
- The Larches - A three bedroom terraced family home with private parking (Part Buy – Part Rent)
- The Savick – A two bedroom terraced home with private parking (Part Buy – Part Rent)
NOTE: Prices will be released as plots become available for reservation.
A PREMIUM BRAND
The Chapel Mill development in Elswick offers a rare opportunity to purchase a brand-new home in this very sought after and award-winning village. The private portfolio of 50 new homes at ‘Chapel Mill’ are being built under a premium brand – the Create Homes’ ‘Prestige Collection’, which has already proved extremely popular at ‘The Sandpipers’ development in Longridge.
The new ‘Prestige Collection’ of homes at ‘Chapel Mill’ includes some of Create’s most popular house types, plus a number of exciting new designs. All homes provide beautiful open-plan kitchen/diners with quality fixtures & fittings throughout and are perfect for the discerning buyer who expects style, space and the perfect location.
Paul Mathison, CEO at Create Homes commented: “We have had an extremely high level of interest in our new site in Elswick already and are therefore anticipating a record number of Early Bird reservations. Prospective buyers should express their interest as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.”
HOUSE DESIGNS AT CHAPEL MILL
The new homes on offer at ‘Chapel Mill’ will include ‘The Ribbleton’ – a detached executive five bed home with integral garage and ‘The Whittingham’ - a spacious detached four bed family home with a separate garage. Additionally, there is a range of further house type designs added to the ‘Prestige Collection’, including ‘The Broughton’, a four bed luxury family home, ‘The Grimsargh’ – a beautiful three bed family home and ‘The Barton’ – a 3 bed semi-detached family home, all offering a choice of spacious living options. Reflective of local need, Create Homes will be releasing a number of quality Shared Ownership starter homes in future phases of the development.
Properties at ‘Chapel Mill’, Elswick will offer exceptional levels of specification throughout – including SieMatic kitchens by Stuart Frazer, integrated NEFF appliances, security systems, electric car charging provision, block paving and a fully fenced & turfed rear gardens. Customers will be able to personalise their homes with a range of exciting options, such as Create’s beautiful Kitchen Colour Collections and a range of upgrades to suit their taste, giving them the ability to make their homes totally unique to them.
Caption: Buyers can customise their Create kitchen schemes to suit their own style and taste
ABOUT ELSWICK VILLAGE
Elswick is an award-winning and beautifully kept village on the Fylde in Lancashire, close to Great Eccleston, with a good mixture of small independent shops, pubs and a post office. Winners of ‘Britain in Bloom’ for nine consecutive years, Chapel Mill, Elswick is with easy reach of the coast and seaside town of Blackpool and the M55, with quick access to the M6, M65 and M61 motorways. The location is ideal for commuters who are looking for a convenient and beautiful semi-rural location to bring up their family, and for those who work from home or wish to retire to an intimate village setting.
Chapel Mill Site Map
The development offers a choice of stunning plots, with open green space close by for all new residents to enjoy. Choose your favourite position today!
FURTHER INFORMATION & APPOINTMENTS
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to be alerted when plots are released for full reservation here
- Keep visiting the Development page for the latest updates on plot prices and releases.
- Appointments can be arranged to view The Show Home at The Sandpipers to see the quality and design that will be on offer at Chapel Mill. You can book an appointment here
- Appointments are Thursday - Monday 10am-4pm
- Email email@example.com or call 07554 433118 for further details. If you do not get an immediate response, we wiil get back to you soon.
Click on the links below or get in touch with us to find out more:
GALLERY - TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW HOMES
*Images for illustrative purposes only
- Find out more about living in Elwick in our BLOG
- Why not get in touch with our Sales team today using the form below?