Achieve your dream Create Home with Shared Ownership
MAKING NEW HOMES MORE ACCESSIBLE - PART BUY, PART RENT
We have partnered with Heylo to provide shared ownership homes at our prestigious Sandpipers Development in Longridge. That means that many more people will now have the opportunity to live in one of our select Shared Ownership Create Homes in this beautiful countryside development.
By partnering with helyo, we can now offer you the fantastic chance to purchase your new Create Home with the Home Reach scheme. This scheme allows you to part own your home and your budget and affordability will decide the size of the share you purchase. You will pay a monthly rent & lease on the rest, whilst enjoying the security of home-ownership.
HOW THE SCHEME WORKS
You can initially purchase shares up to 75% of your home, depending on your status* and heylo will become your landlord, granting you a 125-year lease.
This means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright.
SHARED OWNERSHIP HOMES AT THE SANDPIPERS, LONGRIDGE
Under this scheme, we offer two stunning house-types that you can part buy and part rent, so there is something for every family:
THE ASHTON is a beautifully designed gable end property with four bedrooms and a stunning open plan kitchen dining area, featuring a beautiful designer kitchen with utility room off. French doors lead from this space into the generous fully turfed and fenced private back garden. With a Master with ensuite, two double bedrooms and one single, a beautiful family bathroom and separate downstairs WC, the home offers plenty of flexibility for every type of family. The home also offers a private paved parking area for multiple cars. Shared ownership only. Find out more about this home
THE LARCHES is a beautifully designed terraced property with three bedrooms and a stunning open plan kitchen dining area featuring a beautiful designer kitchen. French doors lead from this space into the generous fully turfed and fenced private back garden. With two double bedrooms and one single, a beautiful family bathroom and separate downstairs WC, the home offers plenty of flexibility for every type of family. The home also offers a private paved parking area for two cars. Shared ownership only. Find out more about this home
ADVANTAGES OF PART-OWNERSHIP
This scheme is very flexible, you can sell or move at any time, or buy more of your home in the future and stop paying rent on that part.
- You can enjoy the security of home ownership
- It’s an affordable way to get on the property ladder
- There is no stamp-duty for first time buyers (up to £500,000 property value)
- It can be a great investment, as your share of the property could go up in value if there is an increase in property prices.
- Pets are allowed, unlike in some rental agreements
- You have the freedom to decorate and improve your home to your taste
CHECK YOUR AFFORDABILITY
You are eligible to purchase a Shared Ownership property at The Sandpipers, Longridge if the following relates to your circumstances:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- You have been registered and approved for shared ownership by a Help to Buy agent (we can advise you on this step)
- You are a first-time buyer or previously owned a home, but cannot afford to buy 100% of the property now
- You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs
- You have a good credit history (no bad debts or County Court judgments) and can afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a home
- The property will be your principle and only home at time of purchasing
DON'T MISS OUT!
Part-Ownership schemes are available on the following developments:
+ REGISTER YOUR INTEREST – The Sandpipers, Longridge
- The Larches, with the Heylo Home Reach Scheme
- The Ashton, with the Heylo Home Reach Scheme
+ REGISTER YOUR INTEREST – Chapel Mill, Elswick
+ ALL SOLD – St. Petersfields, Inskip
+ ALL SOLD – Ash Meadows, Inskip
FIND OUT MORE
Our friendly Sales Team can explain how the scheme can help you achieve your new Create Home and guide you through the process to home ownership, every step of the way.
- Take your first step by filling in the form below.
*Subject to Ts&Cs. For more information, please speak to the Sales Team.
Please note - some developments may also require a local connection. Full details of the credit criteria can be found at homereach.org.uk